Well done to everybody who took part in the first of our monthly Heineken Mix & Match, Friday Night Singles Tag events!
It was a fun night, with a very equal representation of ‘guys n gals’ showing up.
Everybody relaxed & socialised back in the ‘clubhouse’ – Dropping Well Pub, Milltown afterwards with their complimentary Heineken Light drink and pub finger food.
Check out all the photos from the night on facebook
The next of our monthly series of Mix & Match, Friday Singles Blitzes is happening again in Alexandra College, Milltown, Dublin 4 on Friday 24th March between 7 & 9pm!
Click here to sign up now!
Save these dates in your diary for the next two monthly M&M Fri nights:
- Friday 21st April (Dublin Venue TBC)
- Saturday 13th May, Weekend away in Banna Leisure Resort, Tralee, Kingdom of Kerry.
Tagrugby.ie has been successfully running Beach Tag events on Banna Strand in partnership with Banna Leisure Resort for the past 9 years!
Here is a sample video from a Beach tag event we ran in 2012…
Banna Leisure Resort has 86 x four star holiday cottages on site. Indoor 20m swimming pool + sauna & jacuzzi. Pub and night club till “stupido’clock
Heineken Tag in partnership with Banna is offering a sensational singles weekend away with a fun Banna Beach Tag Singles Blitz on the Saturday 13th May 2017.
The package is working out at a very competitive Euro 99 pp which includes the following:
- Heineken Tag Banna Beach Tag Singles blitz on Sat (Banna beach is a 10min walk / 1min drive from the resort, 10km of golden sand and beautiful waves)
- 2 nights s/c accommodation Friday 12th & Sat 13th May; in one of Banna’s four star cottages (or party houses!). Please note that each cottage has 5 x beds (4 single beds + 1 double). Each cottage will have 5 gentlemen / or 5 ladies. You will be allocated cottages randomly, unless otherwise specified to share with a friend.
- Sat evening BBQ meal
- Full access to the Banna resort bar and night club with live music and dishco till wee hours…both nights!
- Oh and let’s not forget the house parties that spontaneously happen around the resort…
- Indoor 20m swimming pool, sauna & jacuzzi.
- How will Banna Beach Singles work?
- It is suggested / recommended that players travel down after work on Friday night…get the journey out of the way and start the w/e as you mean to continue…
- Tagrugby.ie will be splitting teams up on the Friday night @ midnight in the bar, get to meet your fellow players name before the music starts and then check out their dance moves.
- The Banna Beach tag blitz will be on the Sat. There will be squads of 10 players, for 8-a-side matches (5M / 5F).
- After each 15min round; ALL players will swap teams and meet new guys n gals and we start the next round. We will keep Mixing & Matching players throughout the day. This has proven very successful in getting people interacting and before you know it…you pretty much know everybody J
- We will finish-up with a fun knock-out blitz, where you stay in allocated team and winning teams play against each other; losing teams play against each other for the Cup / Plate / Bowl / Super Bowl cups.
- We finish up with a compulsory sea swim in the Banna surf and relax on beach or head back up to the cottages for R&R before another sociable night…
- Please note that the Tag is very much for FUN, we will not be keeping scores for the first half of the day, all standards are welcome, especially newbies and complete beginners. We will then finish off with a ‘controlled’ knock-out rounds at the end and see which players can ‘gel’ on the pitch the best!
- Here at HEINEKEN Tag we don't profess to be matchmakers. BUT, we do give people a great way to meet lots of new friends in a natural, no pressure environment. All while having loads of FUN!
- If you're currently single or if you just want to play more Tag with lots of other single people , then don't sit at home feeling sorry for yourself - Sign up now to our "Mix & Match" Friday Singles Blitzes - Play Tag and Score!